Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mr. Lee!

Mr. Lee (Lee Friedlander) [HQ]
A short film about my road trip with photographer Lee Friedlander. Compiled on the occasion of Lee's 75th birthday. Happy birthday Mr. Lee!
Length:4:52
by Mark Schwartz


This link was sent to me courtesy of photographer Jeff Mermelstein – an informative video about the culinary tastes of Mr. Lee Friedlander (kidding, but I do love the Easy Cheese Amuse-bouche).

For me, it's a video that just psychs me up.  I'm headed back out to California in mid-November to continue with my current body of work.  Something about the majestic landscapes, the feeling of being on the road exploring, and being at peace with oneself shooting gave me an electroshock of motivation therapy this morning.  I hope you enjoy it as well.


No comments: